- All information contained in this website is a work whose intellectual property belongs to the company OPVIN SL residing at Calle Doctor Marco Merenciano number 30, 46,025 of Valencia and CIF B-46648192 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, Volume 2631, genl. 965, section 4, folio 72 Sheet 17417-1 and with the sole exception of those rights to products and services that are not owned by such company whose trademarks have been registered on behalf of their respective owners and are recognized as such by Opvin.
- Users or visitors who wish to engage in electronic procurement for the procurement of goods and services via the web must agree in advance to the terms of engagement and express their knowledge and full acceptance. In particular the "general conditions" can be downloaded and stored by the user.
- Internet users accessing the site may view the information contained in it and make "downloads" or reproduce it in their computer system, but such authorization does not reach the subsequent transfer to others of the elements reproduced or installation in a server connected to Internet or local network. Is absolutely prohibited the distribution, modification, alteration, transfer, public communication and any other act not expressly authorized by Opvin SL
- Opvin S.L. not responsible in the event that access or visits to your web seeing temporarily prevented or hindered due to a breakdown or defective provision of electricity supply, telephone, or supplied by any other telecommunications provider outside the enterprise; and accepts no responsibility himself if it would give those circumstances occur due to social conflicts and other conflicts of force majeure, or any action by a third party, including the requirements or administrative or judicial orders or overruns whether or not intentional.
- Opvin S.L. also disclaims all liability for damages that may be suffered by visitors to their website their computer or telematic means of production as a result of any facts or circumstances described in the preceding paragraph.
- Opvin S.L. informs you that in order to optimize the maintenance and management of the contractual relationship that may link him with the visitors, the personal information you provided will be incorporated into an automated file will Opvin SL, hence, in accordance with provisions of the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data 15/99 of 13 December, informs the user the ability to exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding personal data collected that may be enforced through communication written to that effect addressed to Opvin SL, c / Doctor Marco Merenciano 30, 46,025 of Valencia.
- Any dispute related to access to this site and use thereof by the visitor shall be governed by Spanish law, accepting the user's express submission to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia to settle any discrepancy and / or conflict raised the matter, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond.